When DSOs need to see any previous registration actions, they can view the action in the student’s Event History. The DSO uses the following, sortable Event History columns to get details about a specific registration event:
||Registration, either Initial or Active.
||Date and time the action (registration) was conducted.
||Student’s record status after the action was taken.
||School official who took the action (registration).
To open the correct registration action, click the green plus sign to open the field. SEVIS displays the old (previous) value and the new (current) value for the following fields:
- Current Session End Date.
- Next Session Start Date.
- Last Session – Indicates if the student is/was in the last session of the program.
- Thesis/Dissertation – Indicates if the student is/was working on a thesis or dissertation.
- Study/Research Abroad – Indicates if the student is/was studying or conducting research outside of the United States.
- Length of Next Break/Vacation.