At the left of the page, there is a navigation pane with the following links:
- Return to School Information
- Page 1: Contact Information
- Page 2: Programs of Study
- Page 3: Accreditations and Recognitions
- Page 4: School Calendar, Costs, and Demographics
- Page 5: Campuses and instructional Sites
- Page 6: School Officials
3. Go to the Form I-17 page that you want to edit, by clicking the appropriate page link.
4. Make all the desired changes.
5. Click Submit from the left navigation pane. The Submit page opens.
6. Click View Edits to open a review page that displays the changes you made to the Form I-17. Click Close when finished viewing.
7. After reviewing your changes, the PDSO must submit the Form I-17 update by:
- Clicking the attestation checkbox.
- Signing the petition update by entering their SEVIS password.
- Clicking Submit.
Note: DSOs may update the information on the petition, and save changes as a draft, however, only the PDSO at the main location can submit the petition update in SEVIS.