4. Select at least one option from each of the Include search categories:
- Class of Admission – F or M student or dependent.
- Level of Study – Type of school or degree.
- SEVIS Status – Initial or Active.
5. Enter additional criteria, if necessary, to refine the search:
- Surname/Primary Name Range – Students and dependents whose surname/primary names begin with a certain letter or a range of letters.
- Active Post-Completion OPT – Students currently authorized for post-completion OPT.
- Program Start Date / Program End Date – Students with specific program start or end dates; or students who fall between ranges of these dates.
6. Select a Limit Results To option for the number of records to appear in the search results. Choices are 100, 250, 500, or 1000.
7. Select the desired Sort Results By option:
- Surname/Primary Name (default option)
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Given Name
8. Select either Ascending or Descending sorted list. (Ascending is default option.)
9. Click Search. The Mass Reprint Forms I-20: Search Results page opens.