|1. Action Buttons
- Opens the corresponding SEVIS pages for the selected campus:
- Alerts – Opens the Student Alerts page.
- Search – Opens the Search Students & Dependents page.
- New Student – Opens the Create Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Students (Form I-20) page.
- Student Lists – Opens the Student Lists page.
- Reports – Opens the DSO Reports page.
- Downloads – Opens the SEVIS Downloads page (such as Requested Form Reprints).
- Mass Actions – Opens the SEVIS Mass Actions page (such as the Mass Registration function).
|2. School Menu Drop-Down List
||Lists all of the schools with which the principle/designated school official (P/DSO) is associated. Select the school whose record(s) you want to access.
|3. School Name Link
||Takes the P/DSO to the school’s Form I-17 page.
|4. School Campuses List
- Lists all of the campuses at the selected school where the P/DSO is associated. The listing includes:
- Select campus radio button.
- Name of campus.
- SEVIS campus code.
- Location of the campus, including city and state.
- Role of the current SEVIS user.
- Select a particular campus by clicking the radio button before the campus name.
- When returning to the Listing of Schools page, the campus selection defaults to the original choice. The default campus selection will change when the user either:
- Changes campuses by clicking a different radio button in the School Campuses List.
- Searches for a student at a different campus using the SEVIS ID Search field in the Navigation Bar header.
|5. Symbols Legend
||Explains the warning/alert symbols that may appear with a specific school or campus.