On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) will upgrade the I-901 fee payment system functionality on FMJFee.com to allow for the transfer of bulk filer payments. Exchange Visitors reapplying for a visa within 12 months of the date of the initial Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) I-901 fee payment or those reapplying for status as an exchange visitor at a U.S. port of entry within 12 months of the date of the initial SEVIS I-901 fee payment may request a fee transfer.
To ensure transfers are completed on time, program sponsors must follow the below guidelines:
- Send all transfer requests and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If requesting the transfer of more than five exchange visitors, please include an Excel sheet of participants with their Names, old SEVIS ID, and new SEVIS ID.
- The visa category must remain the same. For example, if submitting a payment for an Au Pair program, only a transfer to an Au Pair program can be made.
- I-901 fee transfers can only be done for the same exchange visitor. Fees for one exchange visitor cannot be transferred to a different exchange visitor.
- Once all the transfers are completed, updated receipts will be available for printing from the FMJ bulk filer login by looking up the transaction. The exchange visitors can also print their receipts by going to fmjfee.com and looking up their information.
- Bulk filer payments remain non-refundable; Duplicate payments of the I-901 fee again for exchange visitors’ will not be refunded.
Visit the News section of FMJFee.com for the full update.