SEVP Ask the Experts Webinar: SEVP Portal Follow-up
Learn about recent SEVP Portal enhancements and answers to frequently asked questions in the SEVP Ask the Experts Webinar: SEVP Portal Follow-up that occurred on Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019, from 2 to 3:30 p.m. EDT. During the webinar, Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) representatives responded to both pre-submitted and live stakeholder questions about the SEVP Portal.
During this webinar, presenters discussed hot topics related to the SEVP Portal, including:
- Recent and upcoming portal enhancements;
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System interface with the portal;
- Frequently asked questions about the portal; and
- Portal resources available to designated school officials (DSOs) and students on Study in the States.
This webinar is intended for DSOs at SEVP-certified schools that have students who use the SEVP Portal and those interested in the portal.
Access a copy of the webinar presentation, script, hyperlink appendix, glossary and answers to the top ten questions from DSOs about the SEVP Portal.
SEVP hosts its stakeholder webinar series using the Adobe Connect platform. To ensure your browser supports Adobe Connect, read the Adobe Connect Quick Start Guide.
Recommended web browsers for viewing stakeholder webinars are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Viewers may need to download an Adobe browser extension to watch the webinar.
All webinars are recorded live per the date and time listed above. SEVP uploads a recording of the webinar following the live event. Advanced registration is not required.
SEVP produces a variety of webinars to help the academic community better understand and comply with the rules and regulations that govern the school certification and international student life cycles. These webinars include three types of presentations:
- SEVP InFocus Webinars―provide seasonal program updates
- SEVP Ask the Expert Webinars―focus on specific, trending topics and include a live question and answer session with subject matter experts
- SEVP Special Report Webinars―discuss hot topics or breaking program news