1. Home
  2. Blog
  3. Students: Read these Resources for Filing Taxes
Student reads paperwork to file taxes

Students: Read these Resources for Filing Taxes

April 9, 2019

Each year—usually by April 15—anyone who earns an income in the United States is required to file and pay taxes to the federal government. However, F and M international students must follow special regulations when paying taxes on their income. 

For information on how to file and pay your taxes while studying in the United States, visit these resources:

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the U.S. government agency responsible for collecting taxes and has additional resources to help you learn more about filing taxes. If you have any further questions about taxes, visit the IRS’ website for free resources or talk to your designated school official.

Related Tags: Employment, Resources

Was This Helpful?
Please provide feedback on this page.