US flag   Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Study in the States

View Disclaimer


Students: Read These Resources for Transferring

October 4, 2018

If you are an F or M student interested in transferring to a different Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-certified school, you must consistently maintain your student status, follow the correct transfer procedures and can only transfer to an SEVP-certified school.

For more information about transferring, visit these resource pages:   

Use the School Search tool to find SEVP-certified schools and programs eligible to enroll F-1 and M-1 students in the United States.

Back to Blog

Was This Helpful?

Additional Feedback
Additional Feedback