Watch the newest Fall/Winter Conference Presentation
The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) is dedicated to keeping our stakeholders informed on important updates and information related to the program. A recording of SEVP’s Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation is now available on the Study in the States Conferences and Outreach page. If you are unable to attend a conference this season, you can watch the recorded presentation to keep up‑to‑date with the latest SEVP news.
This season’s presentation addresses key themes of interest to our stakeholders, including customer service, stakeholder engagement and intergovernmental coordination. The presentation is organized into chapters that discuss:
- Improved customer service offered through the SEVP Field Representative Unit and SEVP Response Center/SEVIS Help Desk merge;
- Collaboration with SEVP’s interagency partners;
- Opportunities for stakeholder engagement, including enhanced Study in the States features and draft guidance for comment;
- Upcoming SEVP draft, interim and final guidance, as well as regulatory updates;
- Key updates on student and school issues, as well as best practices for school officials; and
- Enhanced Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) functionality.
To view a list of web and email addresses provided in the presentation, please download our Hyperlink Appendix (PDF).
To view a transcript of our Fall/Winter 2014-2015 recorded presentation, please download our Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation script (PDF).
Don’t have time to watch the presentation? Download the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation Executive Summary to read about the most important highlights.
We encourage you to provide your feedback on the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation, as well as any other SEVP-hosted or attended event through the Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey.
Additionally, you can stay up-to-date on the latest SEVP conferences and outreach news and events by subscribing to the monthly SEVP Conference Bulletin. To subscribe, send an email to SEVPCommunications@ice.dhs.gov with your request. The bulletin is also available for download on the Conferences and Outreach page.