The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Spring/Summer 2014 Conference Presentation is now available. This 20 minute presentation provides important updates on topics including:
- New policy topics and updates on upcoming opportunities to submit your feedback on draft guidance,
- Process improvements for the I–901 SEVIS fee payment,
- Compliance reminders for English as a second language schools,
- Field representative training and responsibilities,
- Ongoing process for recertification,
- Upcoming SEVIS Help Desk changes,
- What to expect with SEVIS enhancements, and
- List of resources offered to stakeholders.
Watch the presentation by clicking the button below.
Watch last season’s Fall/Winter 2013 Conference Presentation.
Don’t have time to watch the presentation? Download Spring/Summer 2014 Conference Presentation Executive Summary (PDF) to read about the most important highlights.
Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey
SEVP wants your feedback about the Spring/Summer 2014 Conference Presentation. Was the information helpful? Would you like to see something different? Whether you watched the presentation recording or attended a conference where SEVP teleconferenced in, use this stakeholder survey form to give us feedback so we can continue to provide you with useful information.
SEVP Conference Bulletin
The SEVP Conference Bulletin is a monthly one-page update to inform our conference stakeholders of the latest news and events related to SEVP updates and outreach.Please e-mail SEVPCommunications@ice.dhs.gov if you have questions or would like to be added or removed from the Conference Bulletin distribution list.
SEVP Spotlight is SEVP's quarterly newsletter that is distributed to SEVIS users.
Download this brochure for more information about SEVP.