Seasonal Conference Presentation
The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation is now available. You can watch a recording of the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation, which addresses key themes of interest to our stakeholders, including customer service, stakeholder engagement and intergovernmental coordination. This season’s presentation discusses:
- Improved customer service offered through the SEVP Field Representative Unit and SEVP Response Center/SEVIS Help Desk merge;
- Collaboration with SEVP’s interagency partners;
- Opportunities for stakeholder engagement, including enhanced Study in the States features and draft guidance for comment;
- Upcoming SEVP draft, interim and final guidance, as well as regulatory updates;
- Key updates on student and school issues, as well as best practices for school officials; and
- Enhanced Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) functionality.
Watch the presentation by clicking the button below.
To view a list of web and email addresses provided in the presentation, please view our Hyperlink Appendix (PDF).
To view a transcript of our Fall/Winter 2014-2015 recorded presentation, please download our Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation script (PDF).
Don’t have time to watch the presentation? Download the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation Executive Summary (PDF) to read about the most important highlights.
Watch previous conference presentations, including last season’s Spring/Summer 2014 Presentation on our Archived Conference Presentations Page.
Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey
We encourage you to provide your feedback on the Fall/Winter 2014-2015 Conference Presentation, as well as any other SEVP-hosted or attended event through the Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey. SEVP reviews all stakeholder feedback and uses your comments to help inform future presentation topics and development of content for Study in the States.
SEVP Conference Bulletin
The SEVP Conference Bulletin is a monthly one-page update to inform our conference stakeholders of the latest news and events related to SEVP updates and outreach.Please e-mail SEVPCommunications@ice.dhs.gov if you have questions or would like to be added or removed from the Conference Bulletin distribution list.
SEVP Spotlight is SEVP's quarterly newsletter that is distributed to SEVIS users.
Download this brochure for more information about SEVP.