Learn about upcoming changes for school and sponsor users in SEVIS Release 6.51 by joining the webinar on Friday, February 14, 2020, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EDT. During the first part of the webinar, SEVP representatives will discuss the few changes to student and dependent information fields and have a short question and answer period for school users. Department of State representatives will then use the bulk of the hour to explain and answer questions about the new look and feel of the exchange visitor information page.
The webinar will be broken into the following parts:
- Changes affecting only F/M SEVIS
- City of birth (students and dependents)
- Search for students by CIP code
- Changes affecting both F/M and J SEVIS
- Contact information for dependents
- Export search results
- Increased field lengths
- Brief Q&A on the above topics (participants that only have F/M programs can leave the webinar after this session)
- Changes affecting only J SEVIS
- New fields for exchange visitor and spouse/dependents
- New and updated validations
- New look and feel of the exchange visitor information page
- Updated search
- Q&A on J SEVIS Changes
This webinar is intended for both designated school officials (DSOs) at SEVP-certified schools and Responsible Officers (RO) and Alternate Responsible Officers (AROs) at Department of State’s designated exchange visitor programs.
SEVP hosts its stakeholder webinar series using the Adobe Connect platform. To ensure your browser supports Adobe Connect, read the Adobe Connect Quick Start Guide. Recommended web browsers for viewing stakeholder webinars are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Viewers may need to download an Adobe browser extension to watch the webinar. All webinars are recorded live per the date and time listed above. SEVP uploads a recording of the webinar following the live event. Advanced registration is not required.
SEVP’s SEVIS Webinars inform stakeholders of upcoming changes to SEVIS, so they can assess how those changes may affect their business processes.