Showing results for "Student Visa".

After being accepted to an SEVP-certified school and getting a receipt for payment of the I-901 fee, you can apply for a visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate.
The Department of State issues visas through U.S. consulates and embassies, which all offer student-specific information on their websites. Department of State can help you through many steps of the process of studying in the United States, including finding the right school or program, applying for a student visa, or becoming an exchange visitor.