Current Students: What to do if your school is no longer SEVP certified
- Do not panic!
- Contact your designated school official about your options.
- Finish the current semester/term at your current school.
- If your designated school official lets you know that your school is being reinstated to enroll nonimmigrant students, you may continue to be enrolled at your school.
- If the school remains withdrawn from certification, you will be notified by letter from SEVP. You may do one of the following within 30 days of the schools withdrawal:
- Depart the United States;
- Transfer to another SEVP certified school; or,
- Change to another nonimmigrant status.
If you have questions you can call the SEVP Response Center at (703) 603-3400 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET.