The Study in the States Facebook page welcomes your comments. Comments posted to the Study in the States Facebook page are subject to Facebook's usage, abuse, and comment policies. Your comments are public and available to anyone visiting the Study in the States Facebook page.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, do not include full names, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, case numbers or any other sensitive personally identifiable information (PII) of any individuals in your comments.
Study in the States does not moderate comments on the Study in the States Facebook page prior to posting, but reserves the right to remove any materials that pose a security or privacy risk. Additionally, Study in the States reserves the right to review all comments and remove any that contain profanity, personal attacks of any kind, spam, refer to Federal Civil Service employees or other individuals by name, otherwise contain PII, contain offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups, promote commercial products, are geared toward the success or failure of a partisan political party, group, or candidate, incite hate, or are subject to a claim of infringement or deemed to be an infringement of intellectual property, or that is otherwise objectionable. Any opinions expressed by commentators on the Study in the States Facebook page, except as specifically noted, are solely those of the individual offering commentary, and does not reflect any Study in the States policy, endorsement, or action.
Any references to commercial entities, products, services, or other nongovernmental organizations or individuals that remain on the Study in the States Facebook page are provided solely for the information of individuals visiting the Study in the States Facebook page. Study in the States does not endorse, support, or otherwise promote any private or commercial entity or the information, products, or services contained on those websites that may be reached through links on the Study in the States Facebook page.
Any Study in the States Facebook page is not to be used for the following:
- Reporting criminal activity. Individuals with information for law enforcement should contact their local law enforcement agency.
- Reporting suspected violations of United States immigration law or suspicious activity. Individuals who wish to report suspicious activity should call Study in the States toll-free at 1-866-DHS-2ICE.
- Sending questions or status inquiries about any specific case involving ICE. Instead, individuals should contact Study in the States directly via contact information made available on our main website at http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/contact/.
- Requesting Study in the States services or general questions. Instead, individuals should contact Study in the States directly via contact information made available on our main website at http://www.ice.gov/contact/ to get help.
- Submitting unsolicited proposals, or other business ideas or inquiries. The Study in the States Facebook page is not to be used for contracting or commercial business.
- Submitting any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
Study in the States does not guarantee or warrant that any information posted by individuals on the Study in the States Facebook page is correct, and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information. Study in the States may not be able to verify, does not warrant or guarantee, and assumes no liability for, anything posted on the Study in the States Facebook page by any other person.
Members of the media are directed to send questions to ICE Office of Public Affairs through their normal channels.