The Winter 2018 SEVP InFocus Webinar aired on Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018, from 2 to 3 p.m. EST. The webinar featured three SEVP field representative presenters, who provided their insight and experience on key topics and trends affecting stakeholders.
During the webinar, SEVP field representatives discussed:
- The fall 2018 unified agenda items and breaking program news,
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Release 6.41 and the unemployment calculator,
- Updates from SEVP units, such as SEVIS annual verification,
- Record keeping best practices and travel reminders for the winter holidays,
- Statistics showcasing SEVP’s interactions with government partners, and
- Updated and important resources on Study in the States.
This webinar provided important updates, reminders and information for DSOs at SEVP‑certified schools, and those with an interest in the latest topics and trends in international education.