DSOs: Don’t Miss the Winter 2018 SEVP InFocus Webinar
Want to hear about the latest news from the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)? Don’t miss the Winter 2018 SEVP InFocus Webinar on Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018, from 2 to 3 p.m. EST, to learn more about the latest program news and updates affecting SEVP-certified schools and international students.
This webinar will feature three SEVP field representative presenters, who will provide their insight and experience on key topics and trends affecting stakeholders.
During the webinar, SEVP field representatives will discuss:
- Fall 2018 Unified Agenda items affecting SEVP and other programmatic news,
- Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Release 6.41 and the unemployment calculator,
- Updates from SEVP units, such as SEVIS annual verification,
- Record keeping best practices and travel reminders for the winter holidays,
- Statistics showcasing SEVP’s interactions with government partners, and
- Updated and important resources on Study in the States.
Registration is not required to attend the webinar; however, it is recommended that you view the Adobe Connect Quick Start Guide prior to the event to ensure that your webinar setup is correct. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the recommended web browsers for viewing the webinar.
To learn more about the webinar and save the date to your calendar, visit the Winter 2018 SEVP InFocus Webinar page.