Stay Connected with SEVP this Summer
The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) encourages both F and M international students and designated school officials (DSOs) to stay connected with SEVP during the summer months.
If you are an international student, you can:
- Follow Study in the States on Facebook and Twitter.
- Explore the Guide to Studying in the States for important information that you can refer to throughout the international student life cycle.
- Contact your DSO if you have questions or concerns.
If you are a DSO, you can:
- Sign up to receive monthly email updates from SEVP through GovDelivery.
- Follow SEVP on LinkedIn.
- Catch up on stakeholder webinars.
- Keep in touch with your SEVP field representative.
Throughout the summer, remember to visit the Study in the States blog for seasonal tips and reminders. You can also contact the SEVP Response Center if you have general or case-specific questions during the summer or any time of year.