Take Advantage of Resources for M-1 Students and DSOs
M-1 international students at Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-certified schools must follow specific rules to maintain their student status while they study in the United States.
Whether you are an M-1 student nearing your program end date or you are a designated school official (DSO) managing M-1 student records, take some time to read these Study in the States resources that can help M-1 students remain compliant throughout their program of study.
If you are an M-1 student, read:
- Four Tips for M-1 International Students.
- Five Travel Reminders for M-1 Students.
- Reminders for M-1 Students Nearing Their Program End Dates.
- M-1 Extensions of Stay.
For DSOs, check out:
- Infographic Explaining the Difference between F and M Students.
- What if an M-1 Student Needs More than One Year to Complete a Program of Study?
- Manage Transfer of M-1 SEVIS Record.
Want more information for M-1 students and DSOs? Remember to check the Study in the States blog for updates pertaining to M-1 students.