Watch the Winter 2017 SEVP InFocus Webinar
During the Winter 2017 SEVP InFocus Webinar on Dec. 14, 2017, Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) representatives shared the latest program news and updates. A full recording of the webinar is now available.
The SEVP InFocus Webinar series is produced on a seasonal basis and provides important SEVP updates for designated school officials (DSOs). Listen to the Dec. 14 webinar recording to learn about:
- Recent changes to the recertification process.
- Planned Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) enhancements.
- The release of the SEVP Portal and the SEVP External Training Application.
- New resources on Study in the States.
- The role and responsibilities of SEVP field representatives.
The webinar also provided an update on the upcoming upload evidence functionality in SEVIS. Starting Jan. 8, 2018, DSOs will be able to upload evidence for the Form I-17, “Petition for Approval of School for Attendance by Nonimmigrant Student,” and correction requests directly into SEVIS. Read the Study in the States blog for more details about this important process change.
Access the recording, presentation and other webinar resources on the Winter 2017 SEVP InFocus Webinar page. Stay up-to-date with future SEVP and SEVIS webinars by bookmarking and visiting the Stakeholder Webinars page on Study in the States.