United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a DHS agency, authorizes benefits for students and exchange visitors. If you want to work, extend your stay, change your immigration status or become a U.S. citizen, you must request a benefit from USCIS.
More Posts About USCIS
- USCIS Launches Entrepreneur Pathways
- Do You Want to Know Which Employers are Enrolled in E-Verify?
- USCIS Releases New Resource for Employees in the United States
- Here to Help: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- USCIS Announces New Electronic Immigration System