All prospective F and M students who want to study in the United States must first pay the I-901 SEVIS fee on FMJfee.com before entering the country. To make the process easier, you can now access FMJfee.com on your mobile device. You can login to the site on your smartphone or tablet to:
- Find recent news and updates related to the I-901 SEVIS fee;
- Check your I-901 SEVIS fee payment status;
- View, save and print your I-901 payment confirmation;
- Read answers to frequently asked questions; and
- Visit Study in the States and associated social media platforms.
Remember you must print a copy of your I-901 SEVIS fee payment confirmation to take with you when you apply for a visa to enter the United States. Showing a copy of it from your mobile device will not be accepted. Stay tuned for additional updates and enhancements to the mobile site, including mobile I-901 SEVIS fee payment capabilities.