The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) is dedicated to keeping its stakeholders informed on important updates and information related to the program. A recording of SEVP’s Spring/Summer 2014 Conference Presentation is now available on the Study in the States Conferences and Outreach page. This presentation is approximately 20 minutes in length. We encourage you to watch and learn more about SEVP’s latest initiatives and program updates, including:
- New policy updates including upcoming opportunities to submit your feedback on draft guidance,
- Process improvements for the I–901 SEVIS fee payment,
- Compliance reminders for English as a second language schools,
- Field representative training and responsibilities,
- Ongoing process for recertification,
- Upcoming SEVIS Help Desk changes,
- What to expect with SEVIS enhancements, and
- List of resources offered to stakeholders.
Please provide feedback about the presentation and other outreach events via the Stakeholder Satisfaction Survey. You can also read about the latest SEVP news and events by downloading the monthly SEVP Conference Bulletin on the Conferences and Outreach page.