Are you thinking about studying in the United States? Are you applying to schools around the country? Picking a program can be a difficult decision to make, especially if you are thinking about studying in another country. EducationUSA is a Department of State program that can help you during your research and selection processes with information and advice. While you can still talk to EducationUSA representatives at an advising center, read EducationUSA's website and participate in webinars, EducationUSA has launched a new, free mobile app. Now you can easily access the same information on your mobile device.
You can use the app to do any of the following:
- Find your closest EducationUSA Advising Center
- Watch educational advising videos
- Engage with EducationUSA’s social media channels
- Get financial aid information
- Read frequently asked questions
- Contact EducationUSA’s Advising Centers through the app’s “Ask An Advisor” system
The EducationUSA app also will send notifications about upcoming events in your area where you can learn more about studying in the United States.
To download the free mobile app, search your smartphone’s app store for EducationUSA or visit EducationUSA’s website and click on the mobile app icon.