U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) recently unveiled a new electronic immigration system (ELIS). USCIS ELIS will launch in phases, gradually offering all USCIS benefit forms. The first phase of USCIS ELIS is currently available for nonimmigrants, including international students, who need to file a Form I-539,“Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status.”
To educate the public further on USCIS ELIS, USCIS will host a series of webinars in June and July 2012. The webinars will allow viewers to ask questions and learn more about the features of USCIS ELIS. The last webinar being offered will take place on Thursday, July 12, 2012 from 1:00-2:00 pm EST.
- USCIS ELIS
- USCIS Electronic Immigration System (ELIS) Webinars,
- USCIS ELIS and Nonimmigrant Students Fact Sheet
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Here to Help: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- USCIS Releases New Resource for Employees in the United States
- Do You Want to Know Which Employers are Enrolled in E-Verify?